Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dress form fun....

Hello my friends, here is a new post for you today! I recently had my monthly club with my girls and we created a few cards with the new dress form die from SU. The picture above is one of them isn't it just adorable I really like it and its really fun to use too! It's so feminine an sweet I'm sure you would love it too! 
 This next card was created using the new sizzlits die Happy Whale from Su as well, its just too cute, I used it to make a few Valentine's cards and just love how they came out. I also used the new sunshine and sprinkles dsp it is just too cute..
and for the last one I used the new dress form framelits again so cute I hope you like the cards I've shared today enjoy your Saturday and until next post..

Tu amiga Kat...

No comments: