Monday, March 3, 2014

Personalized Stamps

Hello again,
 Kat here with just a really quick post about using my personalized stamp to mark my handmade cards! I love to add little details that make your artwork and your style shine through, here I added some cute glasses that are on the "this and that rotary stamp from SU" to my personalized stamp to coordinate it with this cute card I made using some glass frames.. 
I love how it all came together. I need to order a new one cuz I'm really lovin the new bracket personalized stamp in the large catty! It's on the wish list that's Oh so long!! (wink wink)! 
So if you haven't got yours yet don't wait email me today I can place that order for you! I truly love mine! 
Hope you all had a great Monday...
until my next post.. have a great night.. tu amiga Kat..

No comments: