Sunday, July 20, 2008


Hola Chica's... I know its been a while.. but sometimes time just passes so quick that before you know it weeks have gone by!!! oh well I did go on vacation.. which was a nice getaway.. me and my daughter went to North Carolina to visit a city we have considered moving to.. it was really nice, very green and so many trees.... you just don't see that out here in Cali I mean we have trees but over there the trees are so tall and beautiful.. I loved the magnolia's they were beauty's I tell ya!! anyway while away don't think I didn't craft.... oh chica's I did in the wee hours of the morning because for some reason I just could not adjust to the east coast time!! so I stayed up really late and made some cute cards..for starters here's one I made with one of my favorite stamps called Can ya dig it !! I just love this one its so cute with all the fun gardening tools and seeds.. anyway I hope you like it I had fun creating it...I'll be posting some more soon as I have lots more to share with you all... hope you all had a great weekend ... hasta next time!!
supplies: CTMH boom di ada creative basics paper pack, stamp MFT can ya dig it, all images colored in with copic markers! and ribbon and brads from Michael's..



No comments: