Monday, May 25, 2009


Hola chica's...
Today I made this card using Perla's new Moose stamp.. its so cute I just love it! look at the cute lil oven mittens she's wearing adorable and I used some liquid applique to create the frosting on the cupcakes.. it really does pay to wait the 24 hrs to let it dry before you heat it.. I had this cute paper pack of all cupcake and sprinkles and it was just perfect for this card.. hope you girls like it... and hope your all havin a great Holiday.. ps. just another one of Perla's stamps that's gonna become mine ha ha !! have a good night..

1 comment:

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Kat, How are you! Love the cupcake card. Of course, I love anything with cupcakes on it especially if they can be eaten, sadly I see yours are not edible but they are fabulous eye candy.

Hugs :)

Irma