Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I love Valentine's Day...

Valentine's cards are one of my favorite's to make I just love all the cute papers, images, and accessories out to play with. Here I made some cute tags to put on a bottle of wine.. just need to add the ribbon and done..


This stamp is adorable Its from here.. love all the retro stuff sooo cute..!!
Here's a close up for ya...


This stamp is from Gina k.. the set is so cute lots of cool images.. I have made some cute ones that I will post later with the lil hot rod check it out its so cute..I also have been using my Martha punches.. I just love the "punch around the page" ones!! fun..fun..! I also used my nesties to cut out the felt heart..


The next two are very romantic cards that I had so much fun making I love the victorian style, the two stamps I used are from CTMH the lace and the cupid..
and my Martha punch again.. the bling pearls are from Michael's dollar valentine's !



Hope you like them chica's.. have a great night..








No comments: