Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tent card with new Rock Princess cartridge...

Hola chica's..
The other day I was browsing my usual blogs and came across this cool card the Beate made and posted one of her ever so cool tutorial video's to learn how to make this cool tent card, you can see it here. I loved it and had to create one .. here is my result.. I used my new cart. for my Cricut called Rock Princess .. I love it too (sigh) so many cool things to cut.. The top image is at an angle so you can see the window, and below is a front view.. I hope you like it.. it was lots of fun to create..


Oh and the chandelier and chair are cut from the wall decor and more cart.!! Just added some stickles to the light for some bling!! ...



Hope you enjoyed viewing now go and try out this fun card for yourself... until next time ..