Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spooky Halloween Greetings my friends..

Happy Halloween chica's.. it's my favorite holiday I love everything about it.. Today I have some pics to share with you of some treats we made for are friends, and a cool banner me and my daughter made. It came out very cute and it is double sided with the words "spooky and wicked". To start here are the candy covered oreo's we made aren't they just adorable!!!!.....

Here is a close up!

We also dipped some yummy cinnamon pretzels in chocolate and of coarse put are favorite candy in the treat bags.. I made some tags using my new pti stamps and die's that I just love..

another close up for ya..
Ok now for the banner.. here is the "spooky side"

and here is the "wicked side"
I bought some cool charms to put on the ends of the banner but since I decided to make it double sided I had to decorate the other sides of the charms so I used some cool brads I had.. I just broke of the backs and diamond glazed them to the charms.. this is the result ..
cute ha... I really like how it came out..

Here is another brad I used..
So the rest of the pics are just close ups of each panel of the banner ... enjoy..

Well chica's I hope you like the pics I had to share with ya .. hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween.. until next time ....










1 comment:

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Great Halloween treats!

Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Irma :)