Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cupcake shower gift.. OH SO CUTE!!

Hola chica's,
Hope you all had an awesome Sunday afternoon. Today was a lazy Sunday for me just kinda hung out! I finally got to finish my friends baby shower gift and thought I would share it with you all. Here is a pic of the whole ensemble. Here is a top view of the box I made with the cute lil cupcakes I made to go inside. I made them with onesies and burp towels and I used some baby mittens in the middle with the ruffled edge to look like the frosting and topped them with some flower baby barrettes to look like the topper!
Here is a close up of the tag I made using one of my favorite SU stamps called Homemade. I thought it was perfect for this gift. A close up of the cupcakes inside the box!
Here is the matching card I made with my cricut and throughout the project I used some stickles to add some extra bling!!
Here is the bag topper that I made with a new stamp set I recently got from MY CUTE STAMPS I can't remember the name but it's adorable for baby cards and gifts. I also used my new build a cupcake punch from SU and the coordinating stamp! I just love those new build a punches makes things so easy and fast. How cute it that lil owl with her oh so cute scalloped diaper! LOVE IT! (wink!)
well chica's that's it for tonight, until next time hope you enjoy viewing my shower gift and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That is the cutest ever!