Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Multi fold card using Stampin Up's Thinlits Card Dies...


Hello again.. 
Well am I doing good or what!! I have now moved on to my third post!! (wink)!

Today I have the first project I created for my clubs this year. Here I used the new Thinlits Card Dies, I love um!! 
They come with so many fun dies to create lots of cute little titles, arrows etc. I used several different products and stamps to create this project, the paper is the new Retro Fresh DSP, other dies are the On Film set, the stamps used are the Peachy Keen, Hip Notes, Make Note Rotary Stamp, and Big Wish. To finish it off I created a wrap using the new Scalloped Tag Punch and tied it off with some Twine because this baby was a fat one!! 
I really love the colors in the retro fresh paper pack its all so refreshing. 
I also used the new Banner Punch that's available for free as a sale-a-bration item until Mar. 31st. 
This card was intended for a Valentines Day card but it would make a great friend, or birthday card too!

Here's a shot of one of my Club Girlie's.. "Lucia" with her finished card! 
Isn't it cool I really love how creative you can get with these Thinlits dies I just added a middle fold to two cards at both ends and Ta Da..., instant multi fold card!!

 

I hope you like it I really loved the finished project... it's really cute! OK Chica's that's it for now until my next post .. Have a great night... tu amiga Kat..

2 comments:

lucia said...

šŸ˜Š I'm gonna be famous! šŸ˜œ

Kenneth said...

Hi my beautiful love.. The blog is cute!.. I love you.. Ken