Saturday, September 13, 2008

Garden Kitty...


Hola Chica's...

How is everyone today,... hope all is good.. today is a lil gloomy down here in Vista but I have to be honest I'm really enjoying the cool weather.. as I'm getting older the summers are not such a priority.. lol.. I really like the fall and winter, the cool crisp air at night.. I sure can sleep better..!! Well on to the card I made.. I used my new long Nesties.. I just love them Its so much fun creating cards with them.. I used my SU summer picnic DP I just love that pack.. and the stamp is from the Pink cat studio ... I used my Copic's to color her in and added a lil tag that I punched out .. with the miss you, love you stamped on it.. and some prima flowers and a cute heart brad ... that's it Chica's.. hope you like her she's really cute to me..lol!! Hasta next time Chica's ciao ...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I need to get those nesties:) Very cute card! Sorry I've been so busy, I promise I'll call you soon!Love ya!