Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love kitchen stamps! new inky antics stamps for me!!

Hola chica's...
I have had so much fun with my vip pack from mft.. I can't stop with this cute paper from cosmo! So here is a few cards I made with my new inky antics stamps that I got at a local stamp store in Carlsbad called Gee Gee's. When I walked in and saw these adorable chef stamp sets I couldn't resist and bought ONE set. Well when I got home I was just so excited to use my new stamps right, I opened my pack to find one of my stamps damaged =( so the next day I went to exchange it .. and sucker me got the other two sets as well.. Oh so cute! I tell ya chica's I admit that I am an addict!! ( Hello my name is Kat and I am an addict) !! Ha ha ha .. so here are some cards that I have made with my new chefs !.....I hope you like them..

First up..

Second up....
Look at the salt specks .. hearts who could resist hearts!! I used some basic grey paper that I found fitting for my lil chefs for the background and colored in with my copics. I stitched around the edge of the card in red and just layered with my nestie's .. I love how the the image is sticking out its lil tongue... so cute..

Third up....
This one I used a combo of cosmo paper and basic grey.. look at the lil mushroom stamped on the mixing bowl with the broccoli...how cute ha... I just love all the lil veggie images that are in the sets because they are small enough to use when writing recipes.. you can stamp them as the ingredient listings..


Fourth up...
This one is my fav...I really like the way the colors came together.. and the chefs pants are too cute.. Chica's these are just a few of the images that I have played with, along with the oh so cute sayings that come along in the sets, I eventually will make some others to share with you using them.. until then I hope you have enjoyed viewing them..



Have a great weekend...... till next time ...


1 comment:

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Love your cards! Hope you are doing fine.

Irma :)