Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lovin' from the oven....

Hola chica's.. here is another card I have to share with you today using again my MFT VIP pack! The stamp is one that I ordered along with my pack called Lovin' from the oven. I have been wanting this mft stamp for a while and took the chance to order it along with the vip pack to get the free shipping!! Gotta love free shipping especially when you have a tight budget. The oven stamp is from Stamping Bella its called Bella's daisy oven! I just had to add that little thing into the card cuz it's just so dang cute!

I paper pieced the apron on the card and the bowl and shaded it a little with my copics. It's hard to see in the picture but I added some beads to the cupcake with some diamond glaze as sprinkles and diamond glazed the oven door to give the affect of a real glass oven door! I really enjoyed creating this card as I have passion for kitchen stuff it's kinda of one of my obsession! "love me some kitchen gadgets" and well kitchen anything! haha crazy me I know..

I hope you chica's like the card and I hope you have a great night..


1 comment:

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Happy 4th of July! Love your card, really cute.

Irma :)