Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Christmas Casita..

Happy Holidays to all my blog friends, so sorry I have been absent for such a long time but I will try my best to get back into the groove of posting some of my work! Its just been a crazy year and now that it's close to the end I can only hope that the coming year is a better one!

So enough of that.... today I have a little decoupage house that I decorated all up in some fun vintage theme papers along with fun glass glitters, trims, beads, and a few goodies here and there.. I hope you like it, I just love the way it came out! I have been eyeing these lil houses for a while and finally made myself get to work on one !! Thank you Paper tales for carrying these cute casitas !! So here is the result.. Here is a close up of the banner that hangs in front, it's draped with some bakers twine . I made some cute little rosettes for the eaves of the house and trimmed them with some glass glitter. This is just a view of the cute lil bottle brush tree that I bleached from a dark green to this lovely cream shade to fit just perfect with my color scheme. This lil reef I also bleached from a dark green to fit right in with my casita!! I just love how they turned out . Below is one of the sides isn't it just so cute... I cut out the Santa and his Reindeer and decoupaged them onto the base paper. It's so cute I just love this vintage Santa!! I added lots of clear buttons to the roof and glittered it all up with some clear sparkle glitter and some mica to look like snow!Here is a close up of the back side of the house.. This is the other side of the house.Again I used some vintage images, check out the cute snowman couple! Just adorable! Well Chica's that's it for my little Christmas casita I hope you enjoyed what you have seen thanks for stopping by and I hope to post again soon








Merry Christmas to all with love always ...

































No comments: