Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Daughters 28th "Tea Party" B-day ....

Hello chica's it's been a while I know, I have just dropped out of the blogging world, and I am sorry (wink ^.~ ) but today I have a quick post to share with you all.. Yesterday we celebrated my daughters b-day with a fabulous Tea Party it was such a great time and the ladies dressed so pretty it was great seeing everyone so lovely in their "Tea Time Attire" I have added a picture of myself on the left and my daughter on the right and her really good friend behind us! It was a bit of a scare early in the morning prepping for the event as the weather was not so great but fortunately the weather improved throughout the morning. Thankfully we were able to enjoy the garden !! To encourage the ladies to dress up I stated that there would be a " Best Dressed Prize" to be won.. and here I have posted what I created for one lucky winner. I used some pretty shabby chic paper from SU and a wire dress form that I got at M's and with a some tulle and a hot glue gun I went at it and created this cute dress with purse and all!! I created the purse simply by cutting out some felt with a teapot shaped die and gluing the two pieces together and adding some fiber fill to puff out the purse a little, added some cute flowers made with some punched out flowers and there you have it a Tea Queen to display in your home!! I hope you ladies like it I was really pleased with how it turned out.


Thank you for your time, and have a lovely Sunday afternoon, until next time chica's ...

No comments: