Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Can't get enough!!



Hola chica's... how you all doin out there?..I'm back.. hee !! and I just can't get enough of these cute pooches!! I just love these guys.. thier so much fun to color in!! and for Mother's day I got a new set of copics... yippy!! and well I just had to try them out.. and I LOVE UM!! can't wait to get some more!! I also got a brand new laptop from my boyfriend Kenny :) and its PINK!! I love it too!! its so cool cuz now I can bring it right out into my "Casita" with me! it's so convenient.. anyway on to these card that I made using my new stamps and my new paper from SU. I just love the colors in the combo my new fav is groovy guava.. :) and I was lucky that some of my copics kinda matched!! fun fun.. so this first one I used my dog stamps from pink cat studio . I decided to make this cute card for my friend Yadira who is gonna graduate on Fri from college.. so I stamped the image with my stazon blk and colored it in with copics I used Yr02,Rv29,Eoo,E34,R43 and E02..I highlighted with my white gel pen and sponged the edges in groovy guava..I used my new CTMH spot on backgrounds stamp for the actual card and the ginger blossom pp from SU... I also used a copper rim from making memories and popped up the sentiment.. used my Nesties for the scallop squares and SU ribbon in river rock .. some lil flower brads from making memories and that's its for that one!! I hope she likes it :) ...


This next one is with the same PP from SU the ginger blossom one .. I stamped the Image with the stazon blk and colored with my copics using E34,Yr07,Eoo.. I used my CTMH cottage floral stamp for the random stamping and used CTMH bamboo ink for the large flower and SU groovy guava for the lil one.. my Nesties for the ovals and SU ribbon in groovy guava too.. a small flower brad from making memories and that's it for that one!! It's simple but cute.. ok Chica's that it for now Hasta next time!! as always Happy stampin..



2 comments:

Melissa said...

OMGosh, I just love these doggie cards! The colours and layouts are so fun!! Great job!
Hugs,
Melissa

Carrie said...

I love these poochies too! Great job with your NEW Copics:) Had a blast last weekend, it was way too short of a stay though:(