Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Hanna stamps..


Hola Chica's... well I just love this new Hanna stamp that I got at one of my favorite local stamp stores check it out here the owner is really sweet and all the staff is very helpful with all my question!! thanks girls.. so with this card I used my copic pens to color the image and after all that spritzed it with my glimmer mist .. the color was a lil dark but over all I still like it.. I used my new Martha punch that I got at Michael's and just some textured CS from Joanne's. The tab is SU and I used my decorative accents on the corners and tab.. love those lil dots.. oh and I ticket punched my corners of the CS !! lots of fun this one, she's just to cute!!



This was a stamp I also got at Jazi crafts and I have been wanting this stamp for soooo long and well I actually had to return it cuz it had a few defects .. sad.. oh well this is the one and only card I made until she gets more in..!! so girls make sure your checking your stamps ....now I try to stamp all the images right away on a sheet of paper to make sure they all stamp good ~_^
I really do like it this one it's kinds shabby chic .. I used my CTMH colored pencils to give it a soft look I really like the way it came out it was fun to do and the lil poodle it so cute!!


Well today was a great day... my DBF got a new job today and well I made this card for him using my Hanna stamps too.. it was the perfect way to say kick back and relax now.. I love all the favorite guy things..especially the six pack of beer lol !! I hope he likes it....I plan on giving it to him tomorrow with his favorite beer so we can toast to his new job.. I used CTMH paper called laid back and my stickease to create this card. I colored the image with my copics and inked the edges with CTMH vineyard berry.The CS is sunflower and I used stickles for the tv antennas! added a few brads to accent and the tab is also from the my stickease assortment.. well Chica's I hope you all had a great holiday and I will chat with you all soon hasta next time k... buenas noches..

2 comments:

Carrie said...

All of your cards a adorable! Love the last Hannah card... the six pack and potatoe chips, too funny:)Love ya!

Alicia said...

You forgot to mention that you did your second card with your BEST SISTER.. haha Love your work big sis.