Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beach Bum...

Hola chica's..
Here's a card that made me think of my friend Raquel .. she love's the beach and she's actually having a destination wedding in Cancun, can't wait, its so beautiful over there and the ocean is beautiful..I made the card an odd size so I need to make an envelope to send it off..! I used my cricut for all the cuts! I just love the "a child's year" cart. it has so many cute images on it.. I then textured the crab, umbrella, sand and beach bum saying with several different embossing folders.. sprayed some tattered angels spray for bling and inked up the images.. its simple but cute.. oh and I used my new MS punch that has the shell border ! I love it..!!
This is the inside I just love the beach ball... so cute.. there is no saying yet until I simply write it out and send it off.. I think she will really like it..

Have a great evening and I will chat soon ...

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love this I miss the beach we need to go on a walk when I go back home ok love you..keep up the good work..