Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh so long....

Hola chica's
Sorry for the long span of no new post. I will try to be better it just seems like my time goes by so fast daily and when I do think about finally gettin to my computer I'm just to tired! Well I have been doing some crafts though.. I made a few cards and a cute vacation book that I need to post soon.. it came out really cute and I had a lot of fun making it.. anyway to start here is a card I made for a lady at work she asked me for a hip card for her daughter and this is what I came up with. I used my Cricut for the wings skull crown and the actual card too.. added some stickles to the crossbones and the crown and a lil bling for the eyes of the skull and some tattered angels spray for extra sparkle! Here is a close up for you.

Pretty cool ha..she really liked it so that's good!! OK well tomorrow I will try to post another card as well chica's have a great night..until manana..

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love this card Big sis..Make me one ok and send it to my new home..

Amanda said...

I love skulls, this is adorable!