Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's day to all ..

Hola chica's.. Happy Sunday..
A few weeks ago I went to this SUPER cute scrap store down in San Diego called Paper Tales it's such a cool store, just a lil thing but soooo well stocked I just love getting the chance to go there, because of course I always find something so cute! I bought this small stamp set by My cute stamps I forget the name but its a tea time one and it's adorable!
Here are a few cute cards I made using my "a child's year" cart. for the teapot card, how perfect for these stamps, I used a SU paper I had and colored the images with my copics
Isn't the cake cute and look at the lil birdie that's in it.. Love it!

hope you chica's like it and if your ever here in San Diego make sure you stop by Paper Tales and look at all the stuff... so much fun! until next time ...


No comments: