Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day card...

Hola chica's...
I made my boyfriend a Father's day card with my new stamps that I got back at CHA ! I finally used them, and since he really likes art with skulls I thought this would be perfect.. I made it really fast cuz I am such a procrastinate that I got up early that morning to wrap his gift and make his card so it is a little simple but I really do like how it turned out.
For the gift it was a cool necklace that was already in a box so I just simply made a little box to set that one right into! For the card I used my rock star paper pad that I got from M's by DCWV. I think the guitar in the paper was just the right touch I needed to add with the dia de los muertos stamps..since there was a cool guitar playin skull dude..!! Hope you chica's like it talk to ya soon have a great night...


No comments: